Business & ICT Strategy
The ICT Strategy service involves consulting, reviewing a Customers’ current network / ICT environment and building a strategic technology plan, innovation, roadmap, architecture, technology plan and / or business case with the goal of delivering a fit for purpose technology and / or service solution.
The IT department are seeking to integrate a newly acquired organisation’s network and ICT infrastructure.
- Advice on the best practices approach to integrating network and ICT infrastructure
- A partnership with an organisation for project delivery
With the ICT Strategy the IT Manager will receive:
- Current vs. target state documentation
- Business risks and issue register
Customised technical solution
- Transition plan
- Project plan
With the ICT Strategy the IT Manager benefits from:
- Program of works to integrate the newly acquired organisation
- Experienced engineers who understand your requirements